How cache & cookies work?
Cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing data. The cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster during your next visit.
In some instances clearing cache and cookies can help you, we prepared an article on how to clear cache and cookies based on your browser.
Chrome / Windows / Mac
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6, Click Clear data.
Chrome / Android
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
2. To the right of the address bar, tap on “More,” or what looks like three dots, and then select “Settings.”
3. Tap on the “Privacy” category and then select “Clear browsing data.”
4. Here you can personalize your selections for which cookies to delete by selecting a specific time range.
5. Once you have made your selections, you can then check “Cookies and site data.” Uncheck all the other items.
6. Tap “Clear data.”
Chrome / iOS
1. On your device, launch the Chrome app.
2. At the top right, tap on the three dots, scroll down and then select “Settings.”
3. Under settings, tap “Privacy” then “Clear browsing data.”
4. Select “Cookies, site data,” and uncheck all other items.
5. Tap on “Clear browsing data.”
6. Then select “Done.”
Firefox / Windows / Mac
1. Open Firefox on your computer.
2. In the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click the “menu bars,” which look like three parallel lines, and click the “Privacy” tab.
3. Here you can select “Clear your recent history.”
4. Be sure that only “Cookies” is checked, and then select the time frame for which you would like to delete your cookies. If you want to delete all cookies, select “Everything.”
5. Double check your selections to make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected, and then hit “Clear now.”
Firefox / Android
Some instructions may vary based on the type of phone you have and what version of Firefox it is running. Look for the menu icon (three bars) located at the top right corner. On older Android devices you’ll have to press the hardware menu key and then tap “More.”
1. Go to the “Settings” menu.
2. On the settings menu, look for “Privacy & security” and select “Clear private data.”
3. You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared where you can select “Cookies & active logins.”
4. After you have made your selection, tap the “Clear data” button to finalize deleting cookies.
Firefox / iOS
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click on the “menu bars,” which looks like three parallel lines in the lower right-hand corner of the browser window.
3. Select “Settings.”
4. Scroll down to “Privacy.”
5. Select “Clear private data.”
6. Make sure only “Cookies” is selected, then tap on “Clear private data.”
Safari / Windows / MacOS
1. Open Safari.
2. Select “Preferences” from the dropdown Safari menu.
3. Click on “Privacy,” then on “Manage Website Data.”
4. Click on “Remove all” from the dropdown menu.
Safari / iOS
1. Go into the Settings menu on your device.
2. Scroll down to “Safari,” then “Advanced,” then “Website Data”
3. Tap on “Clear history and website data” to clear cookies.