Before making a deposit in INR, you will first need to verify your email and then verify your account at KYC Level 1.
Make sure to upload one of the following documents:
Proof of ID:
Driving license ( both sides )
Proof of Address:
Utility bill ( electricity, water, gas or rent bill )
Bank or credit card statement (in some cases bank statement cannot be used)
Council tax, municipality bill or government tax letter
An official letter from your employer or educational institution confirming your address stamped and signed
Bank reference letter - A bank reference letter should be just an informative letter with some of your and bank information. (This letter should be in English)
1. On the Stake homepage, click on "Wallet" at the top.
2. A window will open, select the "Deposits" tab.
3. Within the deposits window, select the currency INR and click on the deposit button.
4. The window will display the Payment Method.
5. Select the financial Institution.
6. UPI: Enter Virtual Payment Address :
7. Fill out the information, review the payment details, and accept the transaction.